Linggo, Pebrero 16, 2014

♪♫♥My Plans for Valentine's Day♥♫♪

                                                             My Valentine's Day Plan



Valentine's Day is celebrated during February 14. On that day we will be having our 2nd day of our 5th monthly exam. We are half day on Feb. 14 , But we will have our demonstration with ma'am Lovely Mamolo at the AVR (Audio Visual Room). It will start at 4:00 and will end at 5:00. I hope that our demonstration will be successful. I can't hangout with my friend on that day. So, I will try  to hangout with them next time. Cheska and Paola will hangout on their own because they have their money. I will just play volleyball with Jason, E , Marion and Many more. I hope next valentine's Day will be more enjoy :) :) :) :) :)  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento