Lunes, Marso 10, 2014

♥♥♥ About Myself♥♥♥





Hi !! I'm Merry Criz Solis. I live in Davao City (As Usual!). I am now 13 years old. My birthdate is on December 03.  This year is the best year that I have been experienced. I love being teenager.








When I was a kid I love spongebob squarepants and Barbie. I love them because when I watch the movies of them I et some lessons and I also love them because of their colors, characteristics and attitudes.



Spongebob squarepants is the one who live in a pineapple under the sea. He has a pet snail and it's name is Gary. He is working at the Krabby Patty (is it right?) with squiward. Their boss was Mr.Krab. He loves to go jelly fishing and I love the way he laugh..I was influenced by my elder sister. She always watch it.











I also love barbie. All girls love barbie since they was a kid. It is because of her beauty and the way she moves. Also, the movies that is been created is also inspiring and I learned some lessons on some of her movies. I love the way she show her love to her friends.








                      But now I love watching some romantic stories. Like the notebook and A walk to remember. I love the most of the hollywood stars is Channing Tatum . He is so handsome. :) ;) HAHAHAHA !!
I also love Kpop. Ilove the boy band group EXO. My bias is Kim Joon Myeon Or its Screen name is SuHo. I also Love the girl group Girls Generation and my Bias is Sunny. Someday, I want to be a teacher. Because i want to be like my uncle and my auntie. I also love children so much. I love singing too !! :) ;) :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento